FREE Thermal Imaging (Infrared) Inspection
Of all of our services, Thermal Imaging is the most vital to your home inspection and can save you THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS! We can find suspect areas within a house that a normal home inspector cannot. These areas include:
- Water intrusion coming through the houses exterior covering
- Improperly installed insulation or missing insulation
- Moisture on walls and on stud areas
- Circuit breakers in need of immediate replacement
- Electrical faults before they can cause a fire
- Overloaded and undersized circuits
- Plumbing leaks inside the house, including pipes, improperly secured toilets, leaky shower pans, bathtubs, and water pipe condensation which can be conducive to mold growth
Pre-Listing “Seller’s” Inspection
Ready for a change of scenery? Relocating for a job? Family size changing? Whatever the reason, if you’re thinking about selling your home then you need a home inspection! Don’t sell your home for less than it’s worth due to undisclosed or unknown issues found during a buyer’s inspection on your home. Get ahead of the game and have your own inspection for three BIG benefits:
- This gives you time to make any necessary repairs, or to compile a record of any defective components to determine the approximate value of your property so you can negotiate a more accurate sales price.
- You’re more likely to have interested buyers over other homes in your area that chose not to have a pre-inspection done on their homes.
- This could result in the sale closing sooner because the buyer waives their own inspection if you’ve already had one! We upload your inspection report online where all potential buyers can access it through a link you provide to them so they can see how great your home is. Simple and Easy.
New Construction Inspection
Prior to moving into your newly built home, it would be wise to have a third-party inspection done on the property. We will inspect the house for any issues needing to be addressed by the contractors before the final walkthrough with the builder and the closing of the home. This allows you to add any issues needing to be addressed to the final punch-list before the contractor wraps-up the site and moves on to the next project on their schedules. Call us today to ensure your new home is ready for you to move in.
11th Month Warranty Inspection
It’s common for builders to offer one-year warranties on newly built homes. We strongly recommend that you schedule a comprehensive inspection to check for defects that could be covered under your warranty before it expires. Once that warranty expires, you’re required to cover all costs out of pocket! By scheduling an 11-Month Inspection, you could save thousands of dollars if we find any issues that are covered under your warranty. Call us today! We are ready to answer your call and set up an appointment.
A 4-point inspection may be required when a homeowner is seeking new insurance on a property. An insurance agency may hesitate to provide coverage for an older home without reassurance from a home inspection to assess the condition of four critical areas: HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, and Roofing Systems. If these areas are in acceptable shape, then this typically satisfies insurance agency’s requirements. Call us to set up an appointment! We have fast response time and would love to take care of you.
Annual Maintenance Inspection
By hiring us to come out once a year, we will help you stay on-top of the health of your home. This would allow us to catch certain problems before they compound and create larger, more costly repairs. For example:
- An electrical wire is overheating, but the issue is caught before it could lead to a house fire.
- A plumbing leak is found before it could cause structural components to rot and mold.
- You hired a contractor to build a deck. We inspect the deck and observe that they didn’t properly secure it to the ledger board of the home, which could ultimately lead to a catastrophic failure of the deck (most decks fail when there are people on them).
An Annual Maintenance Inspection is cheaper than most household repairs so by being proactive, you can get ahead of problems which could save you a lot of money! If you want reassurance, Gladiator Inspections is here to help.
We charge full price for the first inspection, but any inspection thereafter for the same property is 20% off.
Discounts & Programs
120 Day Warranty– $40
A customer favorite! We off our customers the ability to enroll in our 120 day warranty program through Complete Protection. By adding this when paying for your inspection, you are protected in the event that one of the following fails within 120 days after the inspection with NO DEDUCTIBLE:
- Appliances- range (cooktop, oven), built-in microwave, garbage disposal, dishwasher.
- Conditioning- central forced-air conditioning, furnace/air handler, and thermostat.
- Plumbing: water heaters.
- Water Lines: Damage to water lines from the point of connection with the utility to the main shut off valve in the home.
- Sewer Lines: Damage to sewer lines from the point it leaves the foundation of the home to the point of connection with the utility.
- Foundation: Poured concrete and block wall foundations.
- Framework: Floor joists, bottom and top plates and wall members.
- Roof: Roof.
- Mold: Removal of visible mold on surfaces permanently installed in the home.
Our GLADIATOR DISCOUNT
We offer a 10% discount on the total cost to all prior and current military members, as well as current police, firefighter, and paramedics. We’d also like to show our support to the teachers in our area and extend that discount to them as well! We appreciate everyone’s commitment and sacrifices. To us, you’re the REAL Gladiators! Please make sure to request this discount prior to the inspection to ensure you receive it. Also, please have current verification of service/employment to qualify for this discount.*
Buy Back Program
Your Free “Now That You’ve Had A Home Inspection” Book
$25,000 Honor Guarantee
[Click on the logo below for more information]